NEW AGENT CHECKLIST
🔶 Send manager full legal name (First, Middle, Last), best email, and phone number
- Manager will submit your information to Jasmine, our Head of Contracting and you will be getting four emails.
1. Your personalized link to our SuranceBay contracting portal
2. An email with SuranceBay instructions
3. An invite link to Slack - Our team communication tool
4. A "Confirm Your Subscription" email to join our New Agent Training email series
🔶 Need E&O Insurance?
- You can purchase E&O: HERE
- Select Option B
🔶 Go through your specific contracting link that was emailed to you by Jasmine from contracting
- It will have come from: email@example.com
🔶 Complete the affidavit and acknowledgement
- Make sure you watch the entire SuranceBay Overview Video and then get started.
- Create a New Profile with SuranceBay, and Request Appointments for all of the carriers, and confirm them until they say: BGA under “Currently At”
- SuranceBay “Currently At” Statuses:
🔹Producer: Go back through and confirm your requested appointments
🔹BGA: Good Job, you have done it correctly and your contract has been sent to our home office
🔹Carrier: FFL home office has sent your contract to each carrier
🔹Discarded: Locate the reason, and email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help
- Check SuranceBay daily for contracting updates with each carrier.
- SuranceBay Help: HERE
🔶 Complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course
- Learn about AML: HERE
- This can be completed before or after submitting contracting through LIMRA
🔶 Follow up with each carrier in 5 business days after your contract status has changed to "Carrier"
- Verify they have all your contracting paperwork and that there are no outstanding requirements.
- Keep an eye on your email box for important messages and appointment confirmation from the carriers.
- Make sure to look in your SPAM and Promotional folder of your email.
Prepare To Dial and Run Appointments
🔶 Print out these documents to set yourself up for success
🔶 Order Leads
- Watch the lead video to learn all about leads: HERE
- Have a "Lead Strategy Call" with your manager or upline VP prior to your first lead purchase
- Order Leads once you have your Americo and Mutual of Omaha agent numbers
🔶 Phone Script Training
- Watch the Phone Script Training video: HERE
- Start dialing and booking appointments
- Use the FFL Dial Tracker to track your dials and production
🔶 In-Home Presentation
- Watch every video and study the In-Home Presentation: HERE
- Bookmark the Quote Tools: HERE
- Take detailed notes
🔶 Product Knowledge
- Learn about the main products we sell: HERE
🔶 Decide when to work - Plan out your dial days/ run days
- Faster you become self sufficient, the faster you will be successful.
🔶 Once you receive your carrier appointment confirmation and agent numbers
- Register for each carrier you received a writing number from
- Order supplies directly from carrier
- Become familiar with their eApp
🔶 Register for Family First Life Agent CRM System
- Ask your manager and they can get you access
🔶 Stay active
- Active in the Facebook Group
- Active in Slack
- Active in Training Calls
The more active you stay, the faster you will learn, and the faster you will become successful. You Can Do This!
© 2021 by FAMILY FIRST LIFE GOLDEN STATE. Proudly created for you.